Having a website is like opening a door and inviting potential customers into your business.
So…Why does YOUR business need a website?
1. 24/7 Spokesperson.
Visitors can get to know you and your products better through your website at their convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2. Expands your reach.
People from across the street and across the border have access to your products and services from the comfort of their own space.
3. Increases the effectiveness of your advertising.
Including your website information in your print advertising can help generate more interest towards your dynamic content found on your website, which can help you better, get your message across.
4. Gathers feedback.
Use forms, email and social media like Facebook and Twitter to allow your clients to communicate with you.
1. Communicates effectively.
Web–based communication and email communication are cost–effective and time–saving devices.
2. Get noticed.
Having a well–built website will increase the visibility of your site to the search engines that people use to find what they are looking for. Your site should not only be creative, but also be search engine friendly, so that clients can find you.
Sells directly and all the time.
eCommerce can dramatically reduce expensive overhead while delivering a 24/7 ‘sales force’. Because, not only can you sell your products, your website gives you the opportunity to distinguish your company or organization to your client.
Reaching today’s consumer.
Today’s emerging generation has never known life without a digital world of connection. According to stats (and who doesn’t like statistics?), over 94% of Canada’s population is online, so add the growth of social media to that and it becomes evident that without a credible web presence, you don’t exist for an expanding segment of your target market.
Levels competitive playing field.
The sooner you gain a presence on the web, the better. Your competitors know this too. Increasingly, your clients (and potential clients) are making their decisions based on the standard of your website. A usable and engaging website can help to level the playing field between small and large companies.
You might be saying…………..”My business doesn’t need a website.”, or “I don’t have room in my budget for a website.” If you are one of the few business owners who still don’t have a website, or is housing an ancient relic of a site that serves no purpose other than to tell your family and friend you have a website, then you need to pay very close attention.
ALL BUSINESSES NEED A WEBSITE!
Correction, ALL BUSINESSES NEED AN EFFECTIVE WEBSITE!
Now the ‘WHY’ part can be different for different businesses and industries.
Here are 10 Reasons why ALL BUSINESSES NEED AN EFFECTIVE WEBSITE!
1. Cost effective advertising and sales
- Inexpensive and risk free: while every other advertising medium has increased in price over the past decade, website development and hosting has decreased significantly.
- Easily customize your website and make changes at your convenience. You can do as much or as little as your business goals and budget allow.
- It’s your online brochure / catalog that can be changed at anytime.
- It’s your virtual shop – rent in cyberspace is much lower than in the real world! Providing secure online ordering is now affordable even for the smallest business.
- Introduce yourself to your customers in an image rich and descriptive way.
2. Improved customer service
- Inform and share info with potential clients/ users.
- Give access/availability to your product information and services 24/7.
- Answer your customers Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Display products and services through online gallery, portfolio.
- Enhance and extend all printed marking materials with a link to your website.
- Offer free samples or trials to download. This includes pictures, brochures, software, videos, Power Point slides, music and more.
- Provide instant consumer gratification.
3. Automation saves time and frees you to focus on other areas of your business
4. Website itself can generate income, sponsorship, e-commerce, affiliation
5. Generate a professional image that establishes your legitimacy in the marketplace
6. In today’s business environment, businesses are expected to have an online presence. This expectation will only increase
7. Online research is the norm for due diligence and consumer info
- More people google and online search than use the yellow pages.
- If your website does not appear in online searches, your business simply does not exist to the average consumer.
8. Your website is the cornerstone of any current or future online marketing campaigns
- Provides market research automatically – simple analysis of the traffic information collected by your web server can provide valuable information
9. Gather information and generate valuable leads
- You can gather information about your customers and potential customers by using forms and surveys. Rather than going out and getting leads, let them come to you. This is a great tool for prospecting targeted customers looking to use your products and services. Online forms can be used to allow customers to request quotations or ask for further information.
10. Reveal your personal side as a business owner and/or your involvement in community activities, and engender trust and loyalty in your customers
So think long and hard and ask yourself…..Are you sabotaging the success of your own business by not putting in place the tools for it to be successful.
Contrary to the common saying, Ignorance is not Always Bliss! If you feel you’re still uncertain of the benefits of having an effective website, and need some FREE consultation, contact us at Jet Black Design.
And for those who feel you’re budget is too tight, we have regular promotions and reasonably prices services.
SUCCESS IS IN YOUR REACH……..
IF YOU ALLOW IT, WILLFUL IGNORANCE WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL…….